Wednesday, October 11, 2006


i have learned something today, that is do not trust ppl who say good things in front of you coz they are B.I.G FAT L.I.A.R.S! ive seen so many ppl with masks and what i saw behind their glossy cover was something horrible. sign of burnt and crumpled skin overshadowed my first impression of them which deceiving peoples sight. im talking about ppl i know for ages, deep inside me refused to realize the darkness of their intentions. i am a human being who fails frequently and often hurt ones heart. but i never had any intentions to burn down someone elses life coz all i want is the best for them and it seems my purpose misread and in the end having door slammed in front of my face. what did i do to get such hatred? did i treat you badly? did i say something that hurt you? did i ever say no to you? didnt i always be there for you?. enough is enough coz i cant take it anymore, i hate being left behind. im always be the scapegoat, maybe we are not meant to be. if this is the turning point, id have my balance checked. i dont wanna lose my strength in your hands, and live for tomorow without a soul. maybe i had my mistakes but you had yours too but i can forgive them; i will remember today as a reminder to me what has happened to us and i am sorry there will be no US again people!. i dont hate you i just despise you, u got that?. maybe someday i'll understand but will i? coz this is something i cant figure out for years. all this while i thought our friendship was fake but i never thought it would turn out to be true, i knew the day would come to watch my defence go down the drain. after what weve gone through this is how you repay me? how nice of you. thank you but no thank you, i had enough of you and from this moment on we no longer friends, got that?.


reyshafabriSta

No comments: