Thursday, December 28, 2006
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
its the first time angie come clean bout her relationship with brad pitt and my perspectives toward them have changed a little. not that i dislike them before this but her confessions bout her works, family and her future plans have totally amazed me. she and brad are not like what we thought they would be. its the same situation, if, i said if, so sudden i have gained a popularity that i alone would never imagined in years; few years after, met someone fabulous and got engaged. i most certain would get the same treatment like she is receiving at the moment. how shes embracing Gods grace after all shes been through. God opens up many steps and roads for us to choose and without doubt we would blame fate or God for our misfortunes, but have we forgotten what we have gained in our losses? priceless. i always take it as another lesson to learn coz there will be no happiness unless we tasted pain.
Can you blow a bubble?:
olla..pheew after the extra-long-horrid-weekend, at last i'm turning a new blank page. real madrid was beaten by recreativo huelva by 3-0 *that's why we're in the sad mode*, luckily arsenal managed to get 6-2 with blackburn rovers *yayy!!*. yesterday me and my sist watched 4 soccer games unintentionally, man utd-chelsea vs reading-liverpool vs blackburn-arsenal vs watford. man, i had a great day yesterday. this morning me and my sist had to go to fix our internet modem coz we hdn't been able to use the internet for days and noone informed us that we had to bring our old-lame modem to get the new faster one *it's big and look ridiculous* haha. but i'm happy to be able to surf, blog, and of course i miss my perez+justjared+tms+pitb.
yesterday was the *laguna beach* day, and the episode was a bit sux especially alex *no, kyndra wasn't really on it*. i mean wake up after alex broke up with rocky, he started asking numbers from girls and now rocky's having a gr8 date with nick w suddenly he's calling rocky slut, etc. gosh that guy is such a lame ass. i'm not taking sides but that guy's a total loser. my x is almost that kind of guy too..he can't stop talking about me i guess!! haha lame..lame..lame..
i've been writing poems lately, it's already 100 something and it's very2 realieving when i'm facing something difficult or when i'm all alone in my room trying to figure out myself. it's good to know that i've grown up a bit, basically i'm still the same demanding princess in the house. but people can never see that side of me, i keep it all to my family and myself. i dunno where did i get the blood coz both of my parents aren't into poems or poet.
i'm looking forward to next week, i'm still confused on invitations from my friends. coz i've received three invitations from my friends and i just don't know what to do. maybe in the next few days i'll figure something out. maybe all i need is time and my time is running out.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
- Cancel the tribute to Fabio Cannavaro, whose celebration was scheduled minutes prior to the beginning of the encounter.
- Hold a minute of silence in honour of the victims.
- Wear black mourning armbands.
- Donate the total amount of match gate takings to the families of the deceased and injured men and women in this unfortunate accident.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
- almost SEVEN pm
02. What are you doing?
- surfing net, and listening to itunes
03. Thinking of Anyone?
04. Are you Happy/Blur/Sad etc?
- mebbe coz i'm feelin' marvellous for canna, a bit sad for the red card he received, and realizing that past is real to remind me to keep my head down even after so many things.
06. What is the last thing you ate?
07. Last thing that you've heard that made you cry?
- i hvn't cried for ages..i dun really2 remember..i know i've received bad treatments from ppl and i feel sad deep down but nothing really made me cry. loads of things that made me feel like crying but i didn't cry.
10. Whats the last movie that made you cry?
- i'm not watching movies to make me cry but to make me feel happy
12. Who do you wish to be by your side?
- ppl who hv respect toward me *viceversa*, kindhearted, humble, who love and care about me the way iam, and none from my past.
13. Regretted anything in this month?
- why shud i hv any regrets?life is only happen once..live a life, make awful mistakes but try to fix 'em, don't do the same mistakes twice and learn every lesson in life
14. Did you fall in love/out of love inthis month?
- in love but not falling or even out of love..
15. Who was the last person you talked to?
- my sist b4 she has her siesta
16. Who was the last person you hugged?
- my sist hugged me
17. Who was the last person you sms?
- my mom..
18. What did you dream of today?
- i hvn't had any dreams lately..i'm too tired to think i guess
19. Who can make you laugh?
- my sist *she can make my mad too*, my mom, my dad, and my lovely crowd..they make me laugh all the times..i always blend with ppl who are funny and good kind.
20. Who always takes care of you?
21. Anyone you know is in pain?
24. What happen?
- just trying to pass the same old road
25. What do you wanna do before you die?
- only God knows when..but i'm trying to be a better person with so much aspirations in life.
26. What song is stuck in your head?
- as if by blaque!!
27. What song are you listening now?
- dancing in the moonlight..by toploader such a happy song!!makes me happy too
28. Worried about anyone?
29. What age do you wanna get married?
- doesn't matter as long as i'm ready and i'm with the right person..not forgetting with God and my parents blessings..but not now commitments are complicated*been there done that* marriage isn't on top of my list and it's not on the last one either.
30. How many children do you want?
- not many mebbe 2 or three
31. Where do you wanna go for Honeymoon?
- as long as i'm with Y.O.U!! yes you..
32. Any plans in this 2 month?
- prep for a new fence *huh?*
33. Describe a perfect wedding?
- gosh..i'm not sure coz i'm not planning any but i think my kind of perfect wedding is the small kind of wedding but nice and lovely, lovely ppl*by invitations only*, good cake, good food, and air-conditioned room, of course i'm only going to get hitched with God and our parents blessings, my mommadaddasistabrotha are there with me, his parents lovin me, i'm with the right person who'll love me *one and and only till the end of the world haha* taking care of me when i'm sick knows his responsibilities as my hubby n father, i think for me as long as i hv the blessings, and i'm with the right person God has sent me nothing else matters.
34. Describe a perfect Date?
- i just asked my sist yesterday haha i gues he needs to meet my family first coz i'm not going out without their permission, mebbe going to a movie, have a non-formal dinner/lunch, definitely he has to impress me with his personality *be real* and he has to make me laugh and have fun. coz for me having fun is the essential of perfect date. i don't mind going out to his fav spot *as long as it isn't a club i hv asthma* and have a nice talk.
35. Where would you like to go for Holiday?
- anywhere will do..
36. Do you play instrument?
- nope i enjoy watching other ppl play but i just don't hv it in my blood
38. Do you have a band?
39. What song do you want to listen to?
- as if by blaque
40. Wish you could die??
- no..i'm enjoying my life although everyday is a tough day..
41. Do you give up easily?
- not all the time i dun really give up coz i keep hope inside of me when things go nasty.
42. Do you know anyone that acts like a kid?
- besides me?my bro..he's very2 childish sometimes
44. Do you know anyone that is rude?
- loads of em
45. What's the sweetest thing anyone ever done?
- when my dad bought me chocolates+candies+furrystuff everytime he went to australia or japan..when my mom bought me a very rare hairclip, when my sist hold my hands during rough moments, and when my bro hug me cos he hadn'e seen me in weeks. i think many ppl hv done sweet things for me but all i can remember is when my family did sweet stuff for me. i'm very2 close to my family, theyre the reason i'm who iam, i love you all.
47. Any sweet unforgetful memories with your Ex?
- none..my Xs are jerks and belong in hell wait, i guess when i finally dumped them and they all asking for -onlyGodknowshowmanychancesigavethem- me to take them back or shud i say REDEMPTION?take my words..be the one who dump your bf believe me theyll run back to you like losers..especially if you're a good gf like me haha!!
48. Honestly.. Which Ex did you love the most?
- none..especially my X who likes to talk shits about me to ppl who actually hate me..gosh why did i accept you in the first place anyway?loser!!looking for a sympathy?let me put my fist where it belong..your face!
49. Who do you want to be hugged by?
- can i say someone who's on my phone's wallpaper?
50. Are you enjoying life?
- yeah why shudn't i?life is enjoyable when you want to..i'm not smoking, i don't drink, and i don't do drugs i can still hv fun!! even without clubs i can still dance to the music i love. i believe God has created doors for us and God never pushes us to pick which one but we do pick which doors we want to..if you're life sux don't blame God blame yourself, wake up and realize that there are others who might going thru much more rough path than you're now. do not dwell..be gracious, be grateful for your life and give more to humanity.
Fabregas refused to shake Cole's hand after Arsenal's draw with Chelsea and there were reports for a tunnel bust-up between the two players.
The Spanish midfielder said: "For me, Ashley Cole is a closed subject. He is not a friend because after leaving Arsenal he said many unjust things about us.
"In the world of football, respect between companions is the key - and he broke this rule.
"This player is forgotten - and also the person. I do not want to speak to him again.
"I believe that Cole was very well treated by Arsenal and that his response was not correct.
"I still don't think I am a star, but a player who desires to progress each day.
"On the pitch I appear to be fragile but week by week I am ripening and will never be intimidated by anyone. Never."
courtesy of arsenal-mania.com
ouch..that kinda hurts haha i'm lovin' this..i used to be a fan of tr-ash cole until arsenal-mania *where i got this info* revealed how cruel tr-ash cole was.. he kept saying nasty stuff about gooners and he doesn't deserve l.o.v.e at all. i also heard that the un-glamorous reality show that he did with his fake wife was cancelled. that's what you get if you're being such a jerk! he's a bloody money-maniac *that's why he moved to chelski* and jot this, gael clichy will be much more better lb than tr-ash cole, just look at his talent and unlike tr-ash cole he doesn't lose the ball easily, he doesn't shoot for his own purposes, he doesn't fall down theatretically *tr-ash cole is soo damn good at this*, *clichy* runs much faster, and of course he doesn't talk the way tr-ash cole does.hell is where liars belong.
It's what everyone expected and there were no surprises as Joseph Blatter announced the name of Fabio Cannavaro as the winner of the 2006 FIFA World Player of the Year. The moved Italian centre back thanked the national team coaches and captains by saying, "I would like to express my gratitude to FIFA, the coaches, the captains, and all my teammates that I have ever had."
On Monday at 8 pm CET, the Zurich Opera House hosted the 2006 FIFA World Player of the Year gala, which culminated with the announcement of the World Player of the Year selected by national team coaches and captains. The magical evening dubbed "Football meets Mozart" was hosted by Dutch football legend Ruud Gullit and television presenter Amanda McLane-Attali, and was punctuated with snippets from Mozart's operas and video clips of the exploits of each nominee.
The first trophies and awards presented were those won during the
The icing on the cake
After delighting those in attendence with a new Mozart piece, the two most magical moments of the night arrived. First came the announcement of the 2006 FIFA Woman World Player, bestowed upon the Brazilian, Marta, who received a warm round of applause from fellow countryman Ronaldo. Minutes later it was Fabio Cannavaro, Ronaldinho and Zidane's turn to find out who would be named FIFA World Player 2006. Edgar Davids, Frank Beckenbauer, and Lothar Mattaüs assisted Joseph Blatter with the announcement. What everyone had predicted since Sunday was true, as the FIFA President read the Italian player's name as the big winner of the night.
“It's a huge honour to be here among so many renown players. This has been a very important year for me and I am very happy and touched. It was an incredible year. I won the championship with Juve, the World Cup, the Golden Ball, and this great distinction brings a golden year to a close. I would like to express my gratitude to FIFA, the coaches, the captains, and all my teammates that I have ever had. I dedicate this award to Italian football, as everyone knows about the problems it has gone through. This should be a symbol of rebirth for an important system of international football,” stated Cannavaro.
Club supportPresident Ramón Calderón and Real Madrid's Sporting Director Pedja Mijatovic accompanied Cannavaro, Raúl and Ronaldo on their travels to Zurich to attend the gala celebrated at the Opera House. As was the case during the presentation of the Golden Ball last month, the Madridista President wanted Cannavaro to feel support from Real Madrid during such an important moment of his football career.
The President shared the evening with his Barcelona counterpart, Joan Laporta, who saw his hopes for Ronaldinho winning the trophy for the third straight year dashed. FIFA WORLD
PLAYER 2006 RANKING:
1. Fabio Cannavaro, (Juventus / Real Madrid), 480 points.
2. Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid), 454 points.
3. Ronaldinho (FC Barcelona), 380 points.
FABIO CANNAVARO'S TRACK RECORD:
European U-21 Champion in 1994 (Italy).
European U-21 Champion in 1995 (Italy).
1 UEFA Cup (Parma, 1999).
2 Italian Cups (Parma, 1999 and 2002).
1 Italian Scudetto (Juventus, 2005).
1 FIFA World Cup (Italy, 2006).
1 Golden Ball (2006).
"No one can question how fine a player
and person he is"
Following Monday's training session, Raúl admitted to having voted for Cannavaro as the 2006 FIFA World Player of the Year. "He's a teammate and you can't question his talent," stated the Madridista captain, who also mentioned the important win against Espanyol. "We weren't in the running for the League at this point of the season in previous years."
Who did you vote for FIFA World Player of the Year?
Cannavaro, Eto'o, and Henry. I don't know where it came out that I had voted for Zidane. I voted for the three I just named. How can it not be fair if it is based on a vote? The national team coaches and captains got to vote. It can't be any fairer than that.
Many questioned the Golden Ball going to Cannavaro and now he is up for FIFA World Player of the Year.
No one can question how fine a footballer Cannavaro is. He had a great World Cup and has played his heart out for Juventus and Real Madrid. He's the right choice and I am happy for him. He's a great teammate. It looks like Zidane will come in second.
You're traveling to Zurich as captain of the Spanish national team. Do you hope to make your way back onto the team soon?
I want to finish Wednesday off with a win and I have set a lot of goals for next year. I'll go if the coach calls on me. If not, I'll still support them.
Real Madrid took three important points in Barcelona.
Yesterday was a very important win. It's a shame [Cannavaro] was sent off. The team was playing well and we wouldn't have suffered so much. We stood our ground in defence and even had some scoring opportunities.
Are there really only three teams in the hunt for the League title?
It looks like these three teams are the strongest, but there are still five months of competition left. We weren't in the running for the title at this point of the season in previous years, but now we are.
Who do you think is stronger, Barcelona or Sevilla?
They are both having solid seasons. But I have to point out teams moving up like Atletico Madrid and Valencia. We are pleased with where we sit right now.
Do you think losing the Club World Cup will affect Barcelona?
Traveling is a once in a lifetime chance. They knew how to take advantage of the experience and lost the match.
You'll be alongside Luis Aragonés in Zurich.
I am sure we will both take the stage. We will speak like civilized people. These things happen. I want to return to the national team and have been working hard. I haven't seen him since Ireland. We are both normal people. We will speak about football and congratulate each other.
Are you in favour of using replay to avoid send offs like Cannavaro's?
Football is best left untouched.
What are your thoughts on the Club going after young players?
I've seen what's available in the market and signing players with promising futures is always good. Everyone has said they are in top form. The youth system players will also get their chance. The coach is counting on them and they train with us almost every day.
Is Gago needed?
That's a technical question for the Sporting Directors. We can win titles with what we have now, but we will welcome any new players.
What does Cannavaro have that won him the Golden Ball and FIFA World Player of the Year?
Cannavaro has personality and character. He is a great team player and his vibes reverberate throughout the whole dressing room. He already proved it with Italy. He is a strong defender who knows how to anticipate what's coming. He's got great defending skills and is always willing to make a tackle whether he is niggled or not. Ronaldinho's scissor kick was spectacular. Football is based on teammwork, and sometimes there are players whose work is more obscure and unseen by the common spectator.
courtesy of realmadrid.com
we're thrilled that raul is actually rooting for his teammates and we love what he's said in this interview. he's a living legend yet he's so humble.
Monday, December 18, 2006
i had a wonderful weekend though mostly i spent it indoor. dont care where i spend my time as long as i live it with ppl i love and my sis knows how makes my time more than fun. we had arranged to get somethin different last week, but didnt get a chance. anyway, lots of surprises happened in both premiere league and la liga. i dejected over arsenals result and i know they could do better than that, more than just a draw. they were left dumbfounded when pompey struck 2 goals both in an early timing of the game. gross, but i will leave it to my sis to comment on their lame game. chasing title not only happening in la liga but also in premiere league. Man Utd loss to west ham last night proved to me that mourinho is a clever psychic. he said earlier that they will reduce the deficit for sure and signalling the chase isnt over just yet. Man Utd started the game pretty bad and let the home side dominated all the time, they barely threathen greens post. anyway, the result certainly will be most welcomed by mourinho. looks like this season we will get to see entertaining football from these clubs.
in la liga, sevilla close the gap to champions barca to only 1 point, however barca have 1 game in hand and mostly they will win it again like they always do. Real Madrid visit espanyol with the absence of david beckham and ivan helguera. well i cannot comment much on this game coz honestly, i dont remember much of it. all i know is that Real Madrid played beautifully only when espanyol turned their head upon somethin else, which did not happen at all. missing passes and awful ball forward proving that Real still struggle to find their good form which helped them won a trophy 4 seasons ago. guti and raul didnt play at their best last night and if i were to be the coach id definitely bench them altogether. if capello did say none of his player are untouchables then he should rotate them and let other players on the bench prove their mettle. i have to note that the referee is total rubbish. he made unjust decisions that completely ruin flow of the game, we screaming out loud of his foolishness when he sent cannavaro off the field coz of his temporary blindness. it was clearly shown in the replay cannavaro did touch the ball but only with his head and not with his hand like the referee claimed to see. im sure Real Madrid will appeal to this awful decision. i wasnt sure whether cannavaro crying coz of his unlucky decision or sending off is the only he regrets. its funny though seeing him crying like that coz i seldom see a footballer cry after their dismissal...hehe.....my sis will smack me coz saying this. my sis is now crying......but not coz of cannavaro acrobat head-touched-the-ball save but shes suffering from temporary braindead. anyway, ruudtje goal assure Real in third place 2 points behind sevilla and quite-a-lot-points to barca. this mid week will be their last game of this year and they will resume playing next jan. too bad i will not able to see hotties *sigh*...hopefully beck will get his chance before end of year so it will clear out any suspicions bout his future. he has yet to sign a contract extension with Real and it already makes the president restless coz there are plenty other teams willing to get his signature. be patient beck im sure capello will see your talents in time but if he refuses to look, well all i can say is perhaps you might want to consider your future at Real Madrid.
Friday, December 15, 2006
holla..i just saw the draw for next round of champions league..and it really amused me i'm excited but also feel a bit scared on what's going to happen to my fav teams *real madrid, arsenal, valencia, ac milan, and man utd.* of course my only concern is only for gunners and los blancos but i do enjoy watching other good teams.
ARSENAL VS PSV EINDHOVEN
REAL MADRID VS BAYERN MUNICH
CELTIC VS AC MILAN
FC PORTO VS CHELSEA
LILLE VS MANCHESTER UTD
BARCELONA VS LIVERPOOL
AS ROMA VS LYON
INTER MILAN VS VALENCIA
it's tough isn't?those teams need to fight as if it's their last game, and the draw is going to spice things up *coincidence?*. i bet the games on february are going to be nasty.. i just hope my fav teams *especially gunners and the whites* are going to the next round, in order to go all the way they have to knock down their rivals. gosh the games are only going to be played on february *the same mth i'm going to start my...*. i'm sooo happy for the draw therefore i'm collecting all of my courage to support my fav teams.. let's hope theyre not going to spoil my mood.
btw, i watched a great kids movie called Samantha: an american girl holiday. the movie was absolutely a must for those who are celebrating christmas, coz it's totally cute and unlike other kids movies this movie one was realy2 pure kids movie. i even enjoyed myself watching this movie, i love the girls who were playing on this movie theyre adorable and cute. but b4 i watched this one i watched *what ever happened to baby jane* i l.o.v.e it..it was an old movie but no doubt the actreses were beautiful. unlike nowadays typical hollywood babes. anyways i had a great day..hopefully tomorrow's going to be better than today and i'm really2 looking forward to gilmore girls n of course soccer. mebbe i'm going to write again late night or mebbe i'm going to continue downloading some songs.
signing off i'm going to watch jurassic park part 1 *yeah it's a cool one*