Friday, December 15, 2006

WEAK-END-ING
it's almost weekend so i'm a bit happy..it's 4am and i'm still awake waiting for my sist to end her game-session-wit-ps haha. i've just finished my work and i'm tired real damn tired. 2moro is going to be a busy day..cleaning, cooking, blogging, reading, watching dvd, and of course making sure things are ok. at least my period is finished and i'm not bruised anymore. i'm excited about soccer, gilmore girls, real world, laguna beach *tessa..my girl!!if i'd gone thru it then u can do it too..*, parental control, and of course a nice+smooth weekend. i'm taking a break from contaminating myself with wrong-kind-of society. i could never thank my God enuff for what he has done for me, for being the never-tired ears, giving me the clues, and loving me in so many ways. i think the key of happiness in life is just with being gracious and grateful for what you have, i'm blisfully happy even though everyday i wake up to another tough and rough day but i still feel blessed. it's good to have my sister around coz she makes me laugh with her crazy jokes. i'm currently listening to New Found Glory *i don't wanna know*, it's a very special song for me i dedicated this song for someone special in my life. it's like a slideshow i feel like it only happened yesterday..it's hard and i do still care.
what will happen next i don't wanna know..
it's been a while since i posted something about myself, ive been busy. and i've been engaging myself to another projects. i can't stop saying *alhamdulillah* i feel glad that i've picked the right decision in my life by letting go of all my emotions. my sist helped me thru it all and i'm still struggling to ignore, i still find it hard to see the rational behind my sist's words. i have many things to write but i need some rest tomorrow is a brand new day with brand new hope. i hope i can make a difference by doing the right thing.
it's alright i'm ok i think god can explain
i believe i'm the same i get carried away
signing off with greenymoodandlovelywords,
*miss-c*

No comments: