Saturday, February 10, 2007



TIME TO MOVE ON,
It's been a while since my last post *exclude the Q and A*, i'd been far from good mood i guess that's why my sist was the one who posted news about becks and all. i had a very2 relaxing and amaxing trip with my loved ones, it felt good just to see other ppl's world beside my own. the time was right when i needed something to channel my attention from my busy life. a friend of mine had pack her bags and return to the place where she belongs and i still haven't had the time to meet her. so sad, but mebbe it's meant to be we both weren't ready to see each other and i have changed so much till i feel i don't have to connect with my past anymore. so many nightmares and i don't think i could face those ppl anymore. mebbe reunion was never on my plans and will never be, they can label me whatever they want but i don't want to be hypocrite when the truth is i can never forget what actually happened before. every person has their own roles on making me feel terrible each and everyday so why should i face them now and pretend they never did anything wrong in my life. i'm not running away, i'm living my life the way i want to i hope in the future those ppl will consider me as non-existed it's better than keep talking about me but never try to search the truth from my camp. it's time to go forward it's sick when two people i used to consider *close* are now one of those ppl trying to please somebody's ass mebbe they're mixing with wrong crowd. i hope someday they'll realize that truth hurts but truth is the only way to happiness. i know someday they'll start to look and realize the good reliable friend is gone 10.00 miles ahead of them. it's my time to go forward without the as my burden from the past. everything had fallen apart long tim a go and i don't owe explanations to anyone also i don't need any explanations so stop haunting me with lies and deceits.
*you don't know what you got till it's gone*
i guess i've met a lot of ppl who are now leading different lives and different attitudes. people let me down so many times that's why i hv issues on truting other ppl. i don't want to push myself to forgive and forget coz i know it's damn hard and i keep moving on although the scars remain inside my heart. i can always say i've moved forward way too far since the last spot but to forgive and forget what they had done in the past remain my own secret. maybe God knows what's best for me and i will let God show me the right path. i don't want to say cruel things about other ppl coz by doing that i will be just like them who have crushed my life back then.
*i hope after this noone will ask me about my past anymore
it's a close case for me and i hope it will never be open
although not only miseries but there are also sweet memories back there*
i'm grateful for what i have right now, for being in the right family, for finding the missing pieces, and for being saved by God so many times. Thank you God! Thank you mommy and daddy, Thank you my siblings, and thank you my missing pieces. learning about life is really2 fun..i hope i can give more instead of taking. please stay with me God! and show me the right path, move, words, and choices.
*miss-c*can't wait till 10.55!!

No comments: