Monday, November 05, 2007

bloo-blooo-bloog-blooog-bloooging!!!

HHOOOORAAAY! God blogging is so damn addictive. there were days when i didn't feel like writing but the last few days until today, i've been busy with lappie just to update or even put some pictures on my blog (well i'm sharing with my sist but it's considered mine anyway haha). maybe it's because that i'm romantically linked with this blog, from freelance blogger -) quite fulltime blogger hee hee. my sist is currently eating all she can eat (she's no ogger but she craves for snack a lot hee hee). on tv currently is a political programme that mom and sist are watching, and yes i'm not like other ignorant cows. i do pay attention to what goes around me. i hate when girls are flashing off their bellies just to search attention or to look good in front of boys. it's nasty! really, girls should have pride (doesn't mean you have to be egocentric) and they should love themselves. i feel sorry for them, because what they're doing might they regret in the future (hate to say those words).

growing up, i was very normal. i wanted to do this and that, i wanted to know what are the consequences if i did that or even what happened if?. luckily i have the best pair of parents, i have a very discipline sist. my dad had a very busy schedule so all the learning lesson was with my mom and my sist (doesn't mean i didn't learn anything from my dad), my mom was very much open minded. there were rules, there were consequences, but i enjoyed my youth..my sist was even more normal than me. i was rebellious and i did more mistakes than her. i was fortunate she was always there just to get mad at me or even to cover up my mistakes. until now,i feel proud i never rush my youth just to be older than i was. i enjoyed my life, i struggled to have fun but at least i have tasted the good and bad sides in life. i lost few best friends (i believe due to inconsistency, fate, and of course our tender age had made us strangers).

in the middle of growing up from teenager to adolescent, i was busy falling down deeper so i had no time to waste my time in clubs, making a scene with guys, or even do what teens are doing right now. i had my freedom without even asking to my parents, i had no problems with my family coz they mainly said yes to me during weekends. right now i fully understand why my mom always had some rules that i had to abide or why she made me promise not to do evilish things. because my grannie always said to her *no matter how far someone touches your feelings don't let your virginity be taken by that person*. she must be proud coz both of us have grown with self-pride and deep faith in God, and our love for family.

i didn't have any real friendship that i can be proud of in the past. if not them leaving, one of us must had had beef and then fell out. even, during my last senior year noone wanted to be friends with me, with stupid reason! although at times i admit i miss the ambience, the laid back schedule, but with memories like that i bet my patience can't be tested TWICE! thanks for the offer but i'll pass on if there's even a real reunion. noone wanted me near them why should they bother to say hi to me now? it's not even near rage but as we all know tarxans i had had enough with them and their blabbering mouth! well at least i'm all grown up, prefer not to meet them or even hear what happen to them coz it will only signal my scars. and i really-really don't want to be the one end up reminiscing what they did when they're already moving on.

finishing, i don't do drugs (never except painkillers only after meeting my dentist), i don't smoke, i don't drink, and i don't practice free sex. pheew, i feel proud of myself because of what i went through i still stand tall in front of my haters and i still hold my pride and dignity close to my heart. being woman doesn't mean any guy can intimidate me. Thank God for protecting me from evilish actions, and from hatred.

see ya on my next boring post tarxans,

*gooners4Life*

No comments: