1) Where did you begin 2007?
// KL with my siblings coz parents were farfaraway.
2) What was your status on Valentine'sDay?
3) Were you in school (anytime thisyear)?
// school of rock! blah!
4) How did you earn your money?
// by being a good and honest person
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
6) Did you have any encounters with thepolice?
// thank God i didn't, never will hopefully
7) Where did you go on vacation?
// visiting the same place (all over again but thank God for the lovely escapades)
8) What did you purchase that was over$1000?
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
- friends of my family
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
12) Did you move anywhere?
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
// not interested!!!
15) What shows did you attend?
// marching band show
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
// no thanks not interested
17) Where do you live now?
// at lovely home with loving family
18) Describe your birthday?
// GR8 coz everyone showed up, i got the dress that i wanted (although a bit late), i got my hair exactly like i wanted em to be, i got my summer shoes, and the most fun part i got to eat with my loved ones altogether. But without God's blessings and love, none of the fun parts would actually be possible to happen.
19) What's one thing you thought you'dnever do but did in 2007?
// the growing part..never thought i'd be wiser on the fast lane. many things were unpredictable, unexpected but best of all i get to know myself better.
20) What has been your favorite moment?
// being around my loved ones always made my day. and of course being loved and adore by them definitely worth all the patience. As always, Realizing God's always with me through the cold fences is a blessing.
21) What's something you learned aboutyourself?
// that i have all the patience in the world.
22) Any new additions to your family?
// hmm ;)
23) What was your worst month?
// i have lived through many worst moments, tho i don't remember which month was the worst. coz only the best ones deserve my attention. (why do you want to spend more than a minute just to dwell on the sad pages?)
24) What music will you remember 2007?
25) Who has been your best drinkingbuddy?
// drinking coffee? of course mom and sist
26) Made new friends?
27) Any pain in 2007?
// many tears along the way, that's super-normal i believe. if life was made easy then it should be called dream perhaps?
// don't live your live by dwelling on what you could do to erase/rewind those goofy-moments. live by it as your best recommendations for the future. mistakes are not made for you to keep on regretting, mistakes are for you to learn.
29) New lover?
// discreet ;)
30) Where will 2007 end for you?
// hopefully at its best. God knows which/what/who is the best for me, as indecisive as i'm i'll let God decide which is which ;)
eisleyian on the move to a better person =)