Saturday, December 22, 2007

gotta find a way.

here i'm nothing to do, freezin' cold, my right knee is shaking. don't know why, don't know how, certainly awful. hixhixhix *hurthurthurt* nah it's not my heart, it's my knee.

no need to worry, currently my heart is in a good place. talking about hearts, luckily my heart isn't visible..if it's visible for my eyes too see then i'd see the shapeless heart of mine.

i'm a thinker, that's why i always have many things to think in my life. i hate that, because of that my heart is very much shapeless. everyone always said that i'm like a sunshine coz they thought i have nothing to think..nothing to worry.

but i really do think and worry at the same time. maybe unlike others, everytime the difficulties strike me..i embrace them and try to fix them according to what's best at that time. (my mom is the best shrink!)

btw, i had a strange dream last night and it was about giving birth. it was very scary and nerve-wracking as well. that's why this morning as soon as i woke up i let my mom knows how grateful i have her. (thank you dear mother for being the coolest-chic mother)

my current playlist:
- songs by colbie caillat
- songs by jason reeves
- new soul by yael naim
- love like this by natasha beddingfield feat sean kingston
- smart in a stupid way
- pocketful of sunshine by natasha beddingfield

yeahyeahyeah, gotta go now. be back soon, coz i need to find some inspirations elsewhere so i don't have to write more craps. ha-ha

Eisleyian. take care troops-whoops.

No comments: