Friday, December 21, 2007

upon my arrival i had few things hovering my mind and they keep bugging me the whole time. i want them to be erased once and for all but how do i do that? one cannot diminish a great deal of memories in a short period. desire is one of my weakest point of all. ive been able to resist all my wishes; up until now. ive been faced with so many difficult choices before and to make a wise one i'd usually ask my sist over and over again till she pukes all over her dress...sorry sis. this time though, ive made a decision and hopefully the correct one. the decision was set, however unforseen circumstances had prevented me from going forward. talking of which, i havent been able to completely leaving it all behind me. and so sudden the vision came rushing back to present time. i can hardly contempt my excitement and despair both at the same time. we get to see each other again wont we? if its impossible, i'd have to move forward without you, which is a shame. until we meet again...

No comments: