Thursday, January 03, 2008

superficial



today was chaotic. finally, i watched the second installment of national treasure (my sist' s favourite movie). we initally looked for i'm legend, instead we went for national treasure coz the tickets were sold out. for breakfast i had nothing but milk, oranges, and some snacks. so when we were at the cinema i had cramps but it got much more worst when i had my sour dinner and the fact that my stomach was incapable of working properly made me angrier to myself. luckily we got home asap so i could get my stomach fixed (imagine bicentennial man hoho).



on the way home, both my sister and my mom nagged at me. well not that bad..both of them had different opinions regarding my health issues. my mom blamed the oranges i had this morning (she even threw 'em away), but for my sister she blamed me for not listening to her (well the fact that she always blamed me doesn't really bother me anymore hoho). well at least i'm doing much much better now and i'm very happy to be back online after such turbulance today. (my stomach is jumping once moore)



everyone knows i'm a biggie fan of eisley, i think i'll never get bored with them unless they make a scene like foolish-britbrit. last year, nfg was definitely the band that i checked on most of the time but since end of 07 i've been eisleyian for sure.

note: a friend of mine is also a friend to my old friend. never knew that one day we'd stumble upon each other once again. if i am?

bbuy. eisleyian. for you from me.

No comments: