Friday, October 13, 2006






EMRE...PLEASEE STAAYY!!!
1. What are your siblings MIDDLE names?
- PRADIPA AND MEISITA..NICE HUH??
2. Where is your dad right now?
- having a flight
3. What was the last thing you said?
- he-eh
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
- that
5. What color is your watch?
- i hv many watches
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
- koala from my dad.. i remember telling him that i didn't want a koala that was made in china i wanted the real one from australia so he went al around melbourne just to search for a koala for me hehe
8. Where were you at midnight last night?
- kitchen
9. Are you close to your mom?
- definitely she's my soulmate
10. Where does your best friend work?
- starbucks..miicch you babe!!
11. What is your least attractive feature?
- that i still hv my baby fat *duh*
13. What is your most attractive feature?
- dunno ask ppl around me
14. Do you have a roommate?
- yes my sist is my roomie
15. What color is your bedroom flooring?
- brown
16. Do you have a chair in your room?
- yes 3 of 'em
17. What time of day were you born?
- morning..i was born on syawal
18. Do you know anyone that is engaged?
- no
20. Do you know anyone named Michelle?
- michelle from buffy the vampire slayer hehe
21. What color is your mom's hair?
- black just like me
22. Do you have a dog?
- i can't my mom won't let me
24. Did anything bad happen to you in 1993?
- i broke my arm..i fell from my sist bicycle
25. Does your first memory involve your dad?
- yes
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids?
- of course i'm a terrible singer but i love to sing
27. When was the last time you went swimming?
- dunno when i was 14 i guess
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost?
- i hope never will
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
- just now
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
- dun really remember
31. Do you play an instrument?
- no..used to
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar?
- nope..poor the guitar if i did that
33. Do you like fire?
- no
35. Are you allergic to anything?
- bed bugs, peanuts, sweet stuff, cockroach, and malt but i hv to balance my diet to eat 'em
36. When was the last time you cried?
- long time a go
37. What kind of shampoo do you use?
- sunsilk
38. Have you ever been to a spa?
- no
40. Did you take science all four years of high school?
- no i hate science bcz of the teachers
41. Do you like butterflies?
- they're beautiful
42. What's the last book you read?
- dun remember
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more?
- COKE! i'm a coke addict and soda's my best friend hehe
44. What is one thing you miss about your past?
- dun miss a thing
45. Did you ever see the school nurse?
- nope
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
- nope
47. What is one thing you've learned about life?
- so many things and i feel blessed for the highs and lows it's speechless to see how lucky iam
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
- NO
49. Is anyone jealous of you?
- ppl used to say bad things bout me but now i just dun hv to care anymore who are they to me?
50. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
- hixhixhix yes
51. What does your dad call you?
- ade
52. What does your mom call you?
- gimbul, ndut, ade, or when she got angry she'd call me my name
53. What does you hair look like right now?
- messy
55. Has a friend ever used you?
- yes and they became foes
56. Ever been involved in a trial?
- what kind of?
57. Has anyone recently told you that they like you?
- hmm..
58. What have you eaten today?
- just had my dinner
59. Is your hair naturally straight or curly ?
- looks awful hehe
60. Ever been called white trash?
- no..
61. Who was the last person to drive with you?
- my sist
62. What are you lookin forward to?
- tomorrow starting 7.40 pm..football time
*reysha fabrista -the coolest sister-*

No comments: