Sunday, November 12, 2006


BUMMED and PISSED!!
i'm a bit bleeww today..where do i hv to start..my bff messed up yesterday and still trying to mess up wit me again *duh*. i dunno maybe it's just that i hvn't seen my bff lately and although we had disagreements, i still love my bff. i was left in the dark when my bff told me something was up but never told me what's that something. my bff made me pissed *fo real* and i just can't take it anymore .
there are three main things that made me pissed.
*my bff lied about -relationship-*
*my bff gave personal info -really2 get on my nerves-*
*my bff clowning around the town with *
i was pissed when i text my bff this evening, THE CELL IS FUCKIN' OFF. i still hvn't received any news, WTF??!!??
this isn't the first time you know..my bff hurts me in so many ways. i was expecting my bff could changed for the better. yeah my bff pick the love interest above all so i guess there's no place for me there. although my bff knows i'm always there and give the best for my bff. aww..how sux!!it's unfair!!!
But God is still the one holding the key to decide not me. and maybe my bff hasn't learned the lesson in life sfter all the journey.
oww yeah someone also hurt me..i've sent her a message maybe it all has to end that way. no need explanations, i just need some time off from this misery.
at least i still hv God, my full of blessings life, and my loved ones. i'm getting emotional lately and maybe i shud just take some rest + have a great weekend.
i just met with one of my bffs three days ago and it felt damn good.
*a great marshmallow on top of my stories..although the stories are not happy*
*miss-c_reyshafabrista*

No comments: