Monday, November 13, 2006


NOTHING IN THIS WORLD

Helloww, ok i hv few comments about football and everything. let's start with my beloved arsenal!

ARSENAL, oowww the game was tight! with unlikely goalscorers: Mathieu Flamini, Kolo Toure, and William Galas. Liverpool have this history of losing when they're away but i didn't buy it i mean in football anything can happen. I almost decide not to watch the game luckily my sist insisted so we watched the whole game. of course the game wasn't flawless but it was ok nerve-wracking! i feel pity for liverpoodilan i dunno really what was going on with them. they hv the same manager, personnels, so what the hell is wrong? maybe they need to do some rotation or maybe they need to be more discipline with their role. now arsenal are back on top3 i hope things are going to get better so they can challenge the title.

REAL MADRID, i feel pity for mr.becks he's playing barely 10 minutes. and my sist is officially devastated. she talks non-stop how things shud get better for beck after his last game against ecija. well we never know what's inside capello's mind. i just hope he'll continue to play at real madrid. i think he belongs there you know and things aren't suppose to get ugly for him. he's been dropped from england squad, being sidelined with capello, and his kid is awfully sick. oowwhh GOD please give him the best. ok back to my review, i was so excited that after my arsenal's game, real madrid would play against osasuna. my sist kept telling me how bad the crowd was and she hoped real madrid would be ok playing in osasuna's stadium. well look at casillas poor him he was being bullied by the crowd. somebody threw him a cigarette lighter. i think most of the crowd are smoking and feeling anxious. if i was one of real madrid players i'd feel frightened myself. just look at the crowd man!btw real madrid played a good match 4-1 *all of the goals by van the man* he played 15 matches and scored 13 goals. wow that's what u called a striker. the match was awesome except the fact that once again capello sidelined my sist beloved first love. hixhixhix

I've been emotionally unstable *blame PMS* but right now i'm trying to do better things you know. and i'm trying to be a better person for my loved ones. i hope God will answer my prayers and show me the right path.

*reyshafabrista-thecutelilone-*


No comments: