Wednesday, November 15, 2006


IRREPLACEABLE
i had a great time spending my free time watching dvd with my sist. i mean to be exact at first, i wasn't really into it *the idea*. of course i love watching movies but my mood was absolutely out of place!!and there was angelina's movie on tv so i kinda felt unhappy with my sist insisting me to accompany her. nonetheless, the movies *we watched 2 movies* were so and so but at least we watched sumthin! haha what am i talking about such a nonsense.
*FUCKIN' IDIOT*
well as i've said b4 i'm taking a big break from my fullofmess-bff..i think it's the right key coz i've been very2 exhausted u know just to be there and giving all of my best but my bff still making fool decisions. actually i'm wondering what's the use of bstbuds anyway if u never listen to 'em?i really2 regret what has happened i mean i didn't mean to shut the door but the door shut itself after the explanations and i'm so tired of being lef out. i feel bad when i realized that my bff made the wrong decision, my bff fell for the same mistakes over and over again!!maybe my bff hasn't learned anything from the pain my bff went thru
gosh, i really2 need some time off..to make things much more worst my bff text me this morning and i didn't reply. really2 need my time off so bad. coz i think part of me hv been damaged by so many ppl so many times. if i take time to think back it's still hurting me in many ways. and i dun want to go down that way again, i'm not saying my bff double-crossed me coz i know my bff so damn well. maybe my bff shud hv been wiser ...honesty is everything!!
THOUGH YOU SWEAR YOU'RE TRUE I PICK MY FRIENDS OVER U
how do u talk to an angel??
*reyshafabrista-thelilsist-*

No comments: