Friday, December 01, 2006

EXCUSES, ISSUES, and TENDERNESS
It's a real peace when i think about my mom..she's the most courageous mom, i learned and still learning a lot from her. i feel safe when she put her arms around me. she's like a psychic, she knows what goes inside my heart without me explaining every single detail. i remember, when i was upset *very2* she came up to me in my room and let me cried in her arms for hours. i can never forget how lovely she was and the look in her eyes. IT'S PRICELESS. she'd stand up for her children and she'd do anything for me and my siblings. it's amazing to have a mother like her, i can go to a party with my mom's permission and i know my responsibilties as her baby. we understand each other very much, although she's my bestfriend+soulmate she's still my mother and i respect her for being the bestest mom ever existed. she rarely scold me *only when i get too damn lazy she'll scream my name which is really2 seldom*. i'm her baby and she's my soulmate, she teach me how to be a tough woman without losing my pride to the so-called-lover still i'm managed to live my life blisfully happy. i adore her..i listen to her advices, we share many things *bags, shirts, skirts, accessories, hobies, likes, dislikes, even foods or drinks* together even i can't eat our fav *supermiebaksopedes* without her it'd definitely feel awkward. she's soo amazing in many ways, of course i'm not saying that she's flawless but unlike other mothers she let me go my own way and learn new things by myself. even when i got badly wounded *and she had given me the advice before it happened* she'd still be with me telling me stories, sharing thoughts, and of course kissing my cheeks& hair *my mom and my sist can't live without kissing my hair-it does smell=p*basically the most important thing for me is that: i have her beside me and she loves me unconditionally. i feel blessed, i have my real true love with me it's my mom, dadda, sist , and bro. to me nothing is above God and my family, theyre the main reason i'm still here and i've become all grown up because of them. everytime i'm going thru bad stuff i always feel grateful to have my family with me..without them i'd be nothing in this world..they're my team of success. people can say what they want but the truth only us five members will know*and God too*. karma does exist you know lies and deceit can go back against you. i dun gv a shit of what ppl might think as long as they keep their filthy hands and mouths off my family.
happiness is something money can't buy, over this past two years i've learned that without God and my family *which is my source of happiness* iam nothing. i feel angry for those ppl who throw away their family for stupid reasons and ppl who blame God for misery that they've gone thru. it's good when u've overcome something and u realize that u've learned good stuff instead of feeling grumpy and dwelling on how ur life suppose to be. just be grateful and the rest may follow. pain is a good way to learn something, and letting go before doom comes is also a good therapy!haha gosh what am i talking about..RUBBISH!!

i'm a bit bored coz i'm not going to meet my friend 2moro, so i might use my backup plan. A-Ha..i hv my own backup plan..that's cool whats not cool is one of my top-hated list add me on my ym *what the hell were you thinking?thought i'd be glad adding you to my ym?* it wasn't me who screwed up and it wasn't me who messed things up!for me my old friends *except 2 ppl i've been closely connected with*are just bunch of fat idiots trying to sell lies to me.hesays-shesays are so lame you know and i'm not going down that same old road again. so fuck it leave it be..stop telling lies and be a real person!!you're trying to put on a stupid show and that's soooo fuckin PATHETIC!!

ok let's move on..gosh why r those idiots still trying to find out what's been happening to me hv they forgotten what they hv done to me against me? i don't trust those idiots theyre fuckin lame and plastic. they'll never change theyll always be liars. ok moving on..i'm hoping this sat-sun will go nicely, i really2 need a great weekend.

for those liars, can y'all please2 bug off??those are the things i could never forgive and forget!!after the abuse y'all hv done to me, emotionally and physically it's just unacceptable and barbaric. i think it's better for me to cut all the communications ever existed btwn me and them coz every now and then i can still feel the hurt inside of me. FORGET MY NAME!!

down under,

*miss-c*


No comments: