Friday, February 02, 2007





Real Madrid's Guti in amazing Capello blow-up
tribalfooball.com - February 01, 2007

Real Madrid midfielder Guti had a blow-up with coach Fabio Capello in training yesterday.


AS says that Guti, after collecting a hefty knock to his ankle, marched off to the dressing room, ignoring Capello's demands he stay.

"You can't leave!" barked Capello. "I am the only one here who can decide when you can leave."

Guti kept walking.

"I have told you, you can't leave," continued Capello. "Come here! I am the one in charge."

Real assistant coach Toni Grande attempted to convince Guti to return, but the midfielder replied: "No, my ankle is hurting. I won't go back. I don't care what c*** the Italian is saying."

Capello also chose yesterday to again isolate David Beckham and Antonio Cassano from the rest of the first team squad.

Beckham, imparticular, was visibly upset by the decision. The midfielder has recovered from a slight injury and had hoped to be recalled for first team duty this week.




thanx to tribalfootball.com

No comments: