Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ronaldo has blasted Fabio Capello in his parting message to the Real Madrid fans, saying he has liked all his coaches bar one during his time at the Bernabeu.

Ronaldo finalised his move to Milan on Tuesday arriving in Italy and will enjoy his first training session with his new teammates immediately.

But on leaving Spain after four years at the club, Ronaldo levelled a parting shot at Capello.

"It's sad leaving," he said.

"I'm really sorry because here I felt at home. But life continues and I have another important challenge for my career: winning in Milan.

"I've signed a contract with Milan and now I'm expecting an important challenge: I'll give my best.

"I've been here four years and I thank all the supporters, teammates, and coach who I've had, with the exception of one …" Ronaldo added, clearly referring to Capello.

No comments: