Sunday, August 12, 2007

getting away..(updated version)



1. Name one person who always makes you laugh.

- it's obvious..my sist and my family



2. What were you doing at 5:00 this morning?

- trying to get to sleep



3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

- feeling bored and sleepy..



4. Who was the last person who broke your heart?

- it's a *she* not a *he*, and it's obvious she used to be one of the closest ppl i ever had



5. What is the last thing you said aloud?

- *ouch*



6. How many different things did you drink today?

- 3 types i guess



7. What color is your hairbrush?

- i hv plenty of 'em..depends on what occasion



8. What was the last thing you bought?

- a perfume for my mom, a nail color for myself, and some groceries



9. Where do you live?

- in a good place on earth



10.What color is your gate?

- yellow..



11. Where is your brother?

- beside me playing video games like he has no ears


12. How was your day yesterday?

- it was ok, very tiring but i had fun tho



13. What is the last ice cream flavour you had?

- mint choc chip..my fav as always



14. Are you an optimistic one?

- hopefully yes tho i hv many doubts but i try to be open minded and optimistic. it's very hard when i feel like every door's closing down on me. Thank God i still have faith.



15. Do u think you are okay?

- hard to say.. i'm in love with what i have and i'm grateful for everything



16. Do you talk a lot?

- I'm a chatterbox but i do enjoy my quite time reading good books



18. Are you happy with the love of your life?

- only God knows =)



19. Do you skip meals?

- yeah



20. Do you consider yourself smart?

- i prefer not to disclose my opinion on myself



21. Do you cook your own food?

- at times



22. Reason for living?

- still searching, but i do hope i can make both of my parents happy and proud for me



23. Are you typically a jolly?

- ....



24. Name one enemy of yours:

- do i have one?i'm not really sure but it's so high school thing



25. Name one close friend:

- my mom and my sist



26. Who's the first person in your phonebook?

- prefer not to disclose that!



27. What did the last text message you received say?

- dun remember..deleted already



28. Do you go to gym?

- nope dun hv much time



29. Song playing at the moment:

- my video playlist on my ipod..i'm so hooked to all of the videos


What time is now??

- almost 1 am


signing off,



_lilmisssunshine_





No comments: