Monday, August 06, 2007



*mentally, and hopefully*


la s t
1. Person you saw:
: mi familia..

2. Talked to on the phone
: my dad

3. Hugged
: my mom as always

4. Text:
: my dad he was trying the ym service

5. Kiss
: my mom as always


t o d a y
1. wearing
: my red dresso

2. better than yesterday?
: abso..


t o m o r r o w
1. Is
: a mystery/gift/better day

2. Got any plans
: yupp hopefully it will run smoothly

3. Dislikes about tomorrow
: the traffic jam and the surprises *oh NOOO please no more bad.foolish surprises*

f a v o r i t e
1. Number
: 9

2.Color
: black/choc for tees tho i love many colours

3. Season
: rainy/winter

c u r r e n t l y
1. Missing someone
: uh-huh..badly!!

2. Mood
: in a good mood

3. Wanting
: dear God..please..blablabla

Q: first thing to do this morning?
A: wake up feeling happy hopefully

Q: Last thing you ate:
A: chicken meatballs

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: yeah..hopefully it will sort out by itself haha

Q: What's annoying you right now?
A: nothing

Q: Do you believe in long distance relationships?
A: nope..it's a total crap

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: uh-huh

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: kitchen

Q: Do you look like your mom or dad?
A : everyone's been saying that i look like my dad, but i have my mom's wisdom

Q: Do you smile often?
A: yeah..it's part of my goodwill haha

Q: Do you think that a person isthinking of you too?
A: hopefully

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty,creativity)
A : alhamdulillah i have two out of three so it's a bless

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: hopefully

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: reddish

Q: What were you doing at 9 lastnight?
A: watchin tv

Q: When is the last time you saw yourdad?
A: just now

Q: Do you have more guy friends or girl friends?
A: don't really count

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: last month i guess.. i wasn't crying i was just devastated to be exact

Q: Do you get angry easily?
A: no..i'm a very2 patient person. except if it's my bro that's testing my patience

Q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night?
A: dunno..i was having premenstrual symptoms

Q: What are you about to do?
A: call someone

Q: What song are you listening to right now?
A: cry me a river*cover*, understatement, head on collision by NFG is a must 4 me

Q: Would you rather be single or in a relationship?
A: i'd rather be happy and comfy with myself, my surroundings, and feeling ecstatical about my life.

Q: Do you ever check your phone waiting for someone to call?
A: not really..but it's a must when my dad's going to call me

Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10.
A: i'm blisfully happy, hopefully as life goes on my life will be even more meaningful *it is now..*

with love,

_lilmiss09_


(my sist asked why i've been writing blogs recently..
guess i've been feeling like i need to express my feelings)

No comments: