Tuesday, September 25, 2007



greeting from all grown up kid





1.Your name plus "o"?
// something with 'O'

2. Two feelings at the moment ?
// blessed and grateful
3. What are you listening to rightnow ?
// the beat of my heart singing kiss me
4. A part of a song lyric that's inyour mind right now ?
// i'll get over you i know i will..from the king of wishful thinking covered by NFG
5. Describe where you are right now ?
// my comfy bedroom, it's a bit crowded rite now
6. What is your highlight of the week ?
// the gadget week!! yaayy!!, full of soccer week, and of course NFG's week!!
7. What are you craving to have rightnow ?
// watching NFG in concert..
8. Any unforgettable childhood memory ?
// everything about my childhood is memorable and unforgettable!!
9. A not-so-good childhood memory ?
// prefer not to disclose that
10. What are your nickname?
// so many

11. Any plans fortomorrow ?

// nothing..trying to be more patient!!

12. Your two plans for today ?
// be good and happy
13. Are you thinking of someone right now ?
// hehehe
14. Do you like party ?
// nope..don't do drugs, don't smoke, and of course i don't drink. hopefully i can live my life to the fullest in a healthy way.
15. Do you like twins ?
// uh-huh..soo adorable
16. Fill in the blank "I am ..
// what i am
17. Anything black in front of u?
// ps, pda, my sist cell
18. Say anything you like to say
// i want my NFG!!
19. Anyword you see in your pc ?
// hp pavilion
20. Who do you miss ryt now ?
// my dearest
21. Last friend you saw online?
// as usual -golly-
22. Are you in love?
// what more can i say

23. What do you like about night ?
// relaxing
24.If you were in a farm, what do youwant to see ?
// cute farmers haha
25. Last person who gave a comment to you ?
// -thegollykid-
26. Did you like it ?
// it was a plain one

27. Do you play an instrument ? Whatinstrument ?
// used to..i wish i could play tho
28. What song describes you now ?
// taking control by eisley..i'm a fan of eisley..theyre such a wonderful musician
29. What is your current annoyance?
// my ankle..it hurts!
30. Say it out loud!
// heellp..my ankle hurts badly
_lilmissloveeisley!_

No comments: