Thursday, November 01, 2007

music isn't always like what you see on mtv

music is beyond borders

music is about being honest and sincere


What are you doing for today?
// i went out in a super heavy rain, it was worrying yet fun at the same time.



Last Valentine's day?
// dun really remember coz i didnt really celebrate it



Learn something today?
// many things, i love the fact that i'm learning different lesson each
and every day with every breath coming out from me.



Last song you heard?
// many! i love music...i'm listening to every beautiful music in life. i have different tastes in music, i don't categorized my kind of music at all.



Are you a vegetarian?
// noooo



The one thing you try to doeveryday?
/ / be a better person with better attitude



Best thing in the world?
// God, my family, his smile, patience, love, and kindness.



What would you do with 1,000plastic spoons?
// give it to my mom, she'd know what to do



What is the best thing about your job?
// being the only princess in the house is so much fun



What was the last conversation youhad about??
// some politic crap



Wh ere do you see yourself in four years?
// i dun want to hope beyond today,
my future's still a mystery to me and i like to keep it that way.
hopefully i'll be the best i can be.
still have Faith, God, my Family, and my loved ones with me (including himhimhim)!



Have you ever liked someone and nottold them?
// yeah, and it was the best for me anyway.
i learned the hard way, but it was all worth it.



Have you ever had a crush on your sibling's friend?
// who doesn't?



What does your shout out means?
// being grateful.



What does your default photo means?
// sisterhood



What ' s your current problem?
// obstacles in life: many. but with God,
and my supporters by my side i know
i'll get it through in the end with a big grin on my face.



What ' s the name of the song that's stuck in your mind right now ?
// love many songs, especially songs by eisley, nfg, paramore
(here we go again acoustic version), beirut, vampire weekend, one republic, stereophonics, kate nash, etc.



What was the last movie you watched?
// fracture..it was awesome



Last words?
// just to let you know that i'm alright
can't say that i'm sad to see you coz i'm not.



music saved me from sadness
music brought me back to life
music never stops
music is my life
(gooners4life)

No comments: