Thursday, November 01, 2007

goo..goo..gooners4life
(arsenal4everyone)

so many stories i wanted to share BUT, i didn't have my internet with me for quite a while so i was disconnected from the cyber world haha. i'm grateful my bruises that was caused by my clumsy-ness+goofy-ness few days a go are geting better each and everyday. my dad was eager to call my mom after that incident haha and yeah i learned many things because of that although i fell easily during this life of mine but only this time my brain works. as the lil princess in the family, everyone takes a good care of me to make sure i don't break things, fall down on my knees, or being goofy in front of other people. i suffered a lot because of this bruises, but i got through it and finally i learn that what people said about bruises are true! it will heal just give time a chance. though the scars will always be there for half of your life, you'll pull through. at least i have funny behind the scene story to tell everyone who'll ask me about the scars. (my dad'll fill you in on every detail!).

i'm listening to here we go again by paramore, and it's awesome. i can't stop repeating it. my sist is confused where do i get all this new bands, somehow i love exploring every aspect in music, i love exploring my passion in music although i don't play instruments i still have deep bonds with music, i love every genre..i'm excited to see how far my music has gone forward since my spice girls days. (still love spice girls!)

i'll post my thoughts the next few days hopefully, coz i'm currently busy with stuff.

God, bear with me..please guide me!

signing off,

(gooners4Life)

No comments: