Tuesday, November 06, 2007

song (the runaway train)
time (night)
mood (addicted to blogging)

(MY KIND OF CRAP list before you ask me to marry you X).)

- ask for God's permission *A MUST IF YOU HAVE ANY*

- ask my fam's views

- be fully commited

- be less selfish and more family oriented

- ask for more patience from dearest GOD

- learn how to take damage control

- learn how to take care of myself and that other person which lives with me after i'm hitched

- learn how to do everything by myself..do help boi!

- learn how to please others (his family included)

- learn how to compromise and communicate properly

- learn how to accept the good and the bad sides from my boi

- start shopping if it's confirmed (yay!!this is the fun part)

for me what's important before i get hitched is to BE WITH THE RIGHT GUY WHO'S DESTINED TO BE WITH ME IN THIS LIFETIME, TO BE WITH THE MOST INTELLIGENT+ UNDERSTANDING + PATIENT+ HONEST + SINCERE HUB, TO BE WITH THE FATHER OF MY (future) KIDS, TO BE WITH THE BEST SOULMATE, TO BE WITH THE BEST SON IN LAW X)

*the list isn't final subject to change without prior notice*


quite clueless, not planning any wedding soon so i kinda scratch my head with this one. the reason why i post my thoughts about what i should prepare before i move forward to a very much big step which is *wedding* (dunno why i cringe everytime i say that word. yikes!). it's definitely a huge step that will decide my future, everything i do must be based on the fact that i'm commited to someone. and that's not easy believe me, i've seen some truths and seriously both of me and my sist are very much aware with the situations in marriage. hopefully when i decide to get hitched, that's the best decision i'l make at that time and the future -amiien-.

tarxans, if you're asking why on earth is she (a one screwed up) girl like me writing about marriage when she's not going to have any soon/when she's not married yet? then the answer is simple, i'm quite tired having thoughts without expressing it into a post on my blog. it's irritating just to think and think but no actions, and this is to show that i also have thoughts about marriage. mom if you're reading this, thank you for never pushing me like other moms..thank you for understanding my weird rituals with gadgets (like now,i've been blogging ever since i arrived from outing with my mom and my sist),
and for being the cool mom
that understands me
for who i am

hate this!
i miss my digicam
just to touch its reddish
just to glare
just to open the cover
and unwrap many bubbles
that will flow with
the stupid smile on my face
2moro ull be back in my arms
just to tickle you with my fat fingers
X)
signing off, see ya on m next boring post tarxans
*gooners4Life*

No comments: