Saturday, November 03, 2007

the weight of my stare

1.) Whats worse: a one night stand or a bad relationship?
// both

2.) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
// fiuuuuhhh, it's easier said than done! it's never easy, i've been there and it was difficult. altho time really helped me got through it. when it comes to healing the pain time really helps me. but the scars never gone just to remind me what i went through in life.

3.) Can men and women be just friends?
// depends

5 .) All expenses paid vacation towhere?
// backpacking through europe with my sist (def!), have a relaxing vacation with my famz, and wherever which makes my mom happy.

6.) On the way to the electric chair -whats your last meal?
// scary q!!

9. ) Is flirting cheating?
// if he's single and i'm too why not BUT if we one of us/both are in a relationship it's not ok!

10. ) Would you rather have 1 greatfriend or 5 pals?
// prefer to have my loyal, honest, and sincere family with me

11.) If someone called you an assholewould you be offended?
// of course!

12 .) Are you ok with your significant other being friends with otherguys/girls?
// depends

13 .) Would you live with someone without being married to them?
// i prefer to get married first

14.) Favorite sports?
// soccer

15. ) Is toilet paper hung over or under?
// not both

16 .) Do you squeeze toothpaste from themiddle or the end?
// depends on my mood haha

18. ) Do you believe in angels?
// not really but i believe that someone can be angelic in some ways

19 .) Have you ever flirted with someone?
// someone did

20.) Ever kissed a random person andthen walked away?
// krazeeeee!!

22.) Is it ever ok to ask out your ex's best friend?
// aske my bff first..is she ok/what caused their separation?

23 .) If you could play any sport professionally, what would it be?
// my sist suggested for me to play soccer as a defender

24.) Ever broke up with someone and regret it?
// thank God no, they became me Xs because they deserted me.

25 .) Are you a jealous person?
// depends, i'm trying to be more sincere and patient

26.) Would you ever have plasticsurgery?
// hopefully no coz i got no intention

27 .) Has Chuck Norris ever come to yourhouse?
// neveeeer

28. ) Are you a beach, country or cityperson?
/ / cityminded, countrysoul, beachheart.

29.) Where do you spend most of yourmoney?
// i try to save it as many as i can

31.) Have you and your friends evergotten a piercing at a piercing party?
// not yet

33.) Can you change a car tyre?
// with my sist around i bet i could give it a try.

34. ) Would you consider yourself adventurous?
// not really

35. ) Can you shoot pool?
// no

36 .) Would you sing karaoke in front Of co-workers/friends?
// no thanks

37 .) Ever skipped school and spent theday at the beach?
// nope

38.) Single or ready to settle down?
// depends with my guy

39.) Have you ever sat and hoped for aphone call?
// maybe in the past

40.) Who's most important in your life ?
// Beside the almighty GOD, my famz, and hihihihiM

it's all brand new, maybe there's hope after all..

signing off,

*gooners4life*

No comments: