Friday, November 02, 2007

deep inside, i realized its hard to imagine my life without ps2. even though ps3 is much of the news lately i still find my old lovely console irreplaceable. i bought 5 or 6 new games but didnt get a chance to try them. my fav still bully and currently looking for new candidates. '05 was the year of RE 4 and i agree (i usually do) with gamespot that it was the best game in that year. bully was next in my list and stayed there for about a year. but then came along new games that i havent had time to play them up till the end. i played god of war till halfway through the session before i had to stop coz cd wasnt working as it supposed to be. didnt help by cursing though coz i wont be able to play anyway. moving on to the next which is CSI: crime scene investigation. well, i must say it doesnt take my attention at first but as soon as my sis got so fuss about it i changed my view. i suggest to everyone who wants to try it to take training case first before goin to the real case coz you dont have to ask hints from senior CSI from time to time. we did badly on the first case but went on from rookie to master in the end. there are glitch of course, just like other games but overall i have to give them 6.5 out of 10. it was pleasant and unpleasant at the same time. anyway, i didnt give a glimpse my overview about god of war and i know its unfair to leave it that way. god of war, i believe, is much better than POP (prince of persia). it is better designed and written. gamers showered by numerous options on how they want to use their weapons and it is easy to use them too. i must say this is so far the best adventure-action game after resident evil of course. talking of which, there has been an addition to the series of RE. the new sist is titled Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and from what i can say based on the new trailer posted in gamespot.com, is that it is a compilation of previous RE games. however, capcom takes us to see the story from a different angle. for some fans who are dying to see their fav heroes capcom is kind enough to let us once again playing those characters...hurrraaayyyy. one hero is missing which of course our fav character, leon s. kennedy. but most probably hes far too young and has yet to join the team...hehe. PS3 is in my long term list and while waiting for it to 'surrender' in my arms i can find something far more affordable. wii is one of the solutions apart from new ipod classic. the best solution above all is of course, save all my dimes till its the best time to spend them. well, i can say im not the best person to resist temptation in most ways. new cell phone, new ipod classic, new game console are the words circling my head right now and i cant help it. hopefully, i'll get over this spending syndrome soon rather than later. anyway, day by day i continue thinking of how am i goin to live my life without my game console. ooohh my gosh the words repeat themselves. i better be goin before i break myself loose.....

No comments: