Tuesday, December 18, 2007

been here for only 3 days but nothing has surprised me so far. not that im waiting a call or anything but im kinda bored with my holiday. im hopeful though, something ought to happen, eventually. right before my departure, i found that my complicated life has yet to flourish at its best. its about to begin in a very dramatic way. if possible, i would love to enjoy it with my dearest ones. i dont believe in 2nd chance, but i am not a foreteller so i cant produce something certain. but i despise somone who is clearly understand her/his action could lead to a disaster but insists to do it anyway; it loathe me more than seeing robbie williams dancing without a single string attached. ive been giving some people 2nd chance and what did i get? nothing but disappointments over and over again. im tired with their antics and i m afraid im grown tired with them. if they have yet to find any reason of my disappearance, they will find one someday. i wont give explanations to all my action coz im supposed to be your dearest and being the special one, you can excuse me fo being too far away. perhaps, you were too busy with the limelight and everything so just didnt remember i was behind you. thank you so much for your time and pleasure we used to have. i am just too bored with your atitude; its the best of time to part ways. if we ever crossed a path, i believe we wouldnt be like we used to coz we are falling apart. and you saw it coming before i did. it was precious but my life is even greater than anything you could possibly offer. im on my way...leading up my own steps toward anything in life...i might as well go far to the north...catching my own shadow...we will meet up again sometime soon...but i wont looking forward to it...so goodbye now...

No comments: