Monday, December 03, 2007


reasons for me to smile:
- Arsenal won again last week
- Spice Girls reunited on stage at last
- my mom, my dadda, my siblings, and my oh my..
- my writings
my gadgets (as always my babies)
- and of course this lovely bloggish!
smile means thousand of expressions. i always smile though i often frown too but with smiling i ease my own pain and of course other people too (especially those who care). life goes on, time stops for no one and i better make my life worth living before i affect others who care with my despair mode. hopefully, i'll get through this and find my own everlasting happiness.
every path will bring me
into new adventures
feeling lost and cold
won't be that frightening
but, being far from them
will take every bone of me
leave me nothing but pieces of meat
being faithless, hopeless, and loveless
is what fright me the most.
never stop believing that mebbe someday my life will be at its best.
signing off, see ya on my next boring posts tarxans..
(gooners4Life)

No comments: