Monday, December 03, 2007

bummerish
(not blooming)
day in just one second

whatta bummer..

first, i thought the internet connection went wrong when the cold hard fact that nothing went wrong with it just some lightning crash my cpu. after weeks without internet (i was outdated for a while ha-ha) and now suddenly the email makes me sad. another bummer. it's supposed to be a very good day coz finally i can do what i'm best at. surf the net. hixhixhix, sadly that email just crushed down my good mood.
everyone knows i'm a positive human being, even over-optimistic sometimes. but today, this very day everything that i thought would be fine suddenly vamoosh aka gone with the wind (or the words in that email) aka dissapear. sobsobsob. i'm very much dissapointed actually. never expected that would really happen. never for even once i'd thought that i'd be extra sad when the email finally arrived.

expect the unexpected.
that's what my dad always told me. how could i totally forgot those words? well after this i'm going to hug my mom and ask her to boost my mood. i always believe in so many things, i always have faith no matter what, and i always think positive in life. after all, life isn't always about joy but it's always about deep sorrow. i've always learned the both smooth and hard way, at least i learn new things by making awful mistakes.
hopefully, God will give me the best solution (though i'll have to work extra harder to make my life work) and show me the true meaning of this dissapointment. i should be grateful that i still face trully hard tasks in my life...without it i'd be a snobbish person with greed inside my eyes. enough for the sad stuff, i haven't decided what to do after this. mebbe another boring posts just like i always do ha-ha.
Dear God,
tell me which path?
show me the best solution
tell me what to do?
show me Your guidance
see ya on my next boring posts tarxans,
bummed and gutted..(gooners4Life)

No comments: