Tuesday, January 22, 2008

more and more i felt horrible and couldnt resist to pull somone else's hair. eventually, it subsided and left me with whole happiness; unfortunately, less appreciation. tour around the city from south to west gave me clear idea to give up cold war in order to settle for a good cause. however, a question remains; how long will it last? critical indeed. bought 2 books and obviously satisfied with our choices. among other books, these 2 special ones are distinguished. probably it was the reason we chose to grab them instead others. i love books and cant help to dig deep into my pocket just to get my lovely fingers on the cover. im currently flipping 1st page to 2nd and already fell in love with it. im hoping to see this through and find happiness till my death picks my spot *what im babbling about*

a good movie just finished its move sweeping me over the side. ha-ha not funny...wheres the punch line?? anyway, the movie called mindhunters. i loved it and will certainly watch it once more if i had been given a chance. i missed the opening and shouted....arrrgghhh....i shouldve tuned in and refused to let my inner evil 'touched' remote control. oopppsss.....another superb movie flashing on tv....nooo....my fingers attached firmly on this keypad...i cant let them go....somebody help me!!! ooo its just me forgetting how to stop typing...*sigh* the hours is playing and i must go...

we, the three of us which is me, mom and my sist went over to a restaurant served chocolate as their main dish. we loved it....honestly its one of the beautiful dessert we have ever tasted. gorgeous....good job everyone...we will come for the 2nd visit and this time we'll invite some company. craving for more.....

No comments: