Monday, February 04, 2008

well, im back but not too pleased with things that happen at the moment. connection has been really slow and havent been able to do much. i am trying to upload photos though unsure whether it'll work. theres a warning sign below stating my unstable connection and soon it disconnects everything between my world and the others. i know i must act before it crashes down; once fallen, we are well drowned below. i can merely guess what will happen in the next few days. temptation holds me close and ready to pounch everytime i turn my head sideways. i hate the feeling of being pulled in two different directions; turning hard left and find myself against gigantic walls along the line; choosing right path isnt the best way of goin away from all hell loose. decisions cannot be made in a day and certainly isnt possible to be taken far off from the deadline. difficult but yet so simple. all are fading away....your image is also glowing at the same time. those tingling touches remain steady on my skin; never goes away....dashboard confessional....

No comments: