Friday, April 01, 2011

finally!

international break is finally over and we are back in the real game show. luckily, we are not in mid December or January in which snowing is part of happy hour menu in London. can you imagine we are forcedly to sit back for another week without Arsenal?. I’m sure you get what I mean.

Arsene Wenger said we have our threesome back for Saturday. you can see the excerpt here. though I’m not impressed at all with Diaby, it’s good to have everyone back for crucial match. Not van Persie though. the manager might have claimed he would be available for selection but bruised knee could actually leave him out for at least few days. he alongside Ramsey and Bendtner will have fitness tests today and will see whether they will be available for Rovers match.

for some reason Denilson is injured and won’t be playing tomorrow. well, I guess Wenger has solid reason not to play him this time. I can’t confirm line up, not until Wenger comes out with a list of injured players. but I honestly don’t think there will be major changes in our back four. and it includes our goalkeeper. I know a lot of you have high hopes for Lehmann to come and save our season and replace Almunia permanently. but I knew it would be impossible to do it since he hasn’t been playing competitive match since he hung up his boot. he will need more games to gain match fitness and by the time he has times in his belt, we would probably cheering our win in May. yey…come on lets do the cheering dances!!.

I will try to post something if anything comes up later today.

till later Gooners…

No comments: