Thursday, August 31, 2006

*by your side by sade*


You think
I'd leave your side baby?
You know me better than that
You think
I'd leave down when your down on your knees?
I wouldn't do thatI'll do you right when your wrong
I-----I, ohhh, ohhh
If only you could see into me
Oh, when your cold
I'll be there to hold you tight to me
When your on the outside baby and you can't get in
I will show you, your so much better than you know
When your lost, when your alone and you can't get back again
I will find you darling
I'll bring you home
If you want to cry
I am here to dry your eyesand in no time you'll be fine
You think
I'd leave your side baby
You know me better than that
You think
I'd leave you down when your down on your kness
I wouldn't do thatI'll do you right when your wrong
I-----I, ohhhh, ohhh
If only you could see into me
Oh when your cold
I'll be there
To hold you tight to me
Oh when your alone
I'l be there by your side babyrepeat 1x

courtesy of www.geocities.com


i'd like to dedicate this old fav song of mine to my beautiful family *my strengths, my backbones, and my lovely supporters*, my bitches *fiona, dee, ate* we kick ass aite hehe , my loved ones *gattuso, canna, gorgeous emre, cahil, jose, fabulous aurelio, iker, baby villa, reyes, tomas, jensen ackles, and JASON STATHAAAMM ---) my newest love affair!!!!!* , and the only person i feel comfortable with...i love you with all my heart

i hope no matter what may come into my life..i'd still have God, and all the people who love me for who iam

my high school friend used to love this song until this song got stuck in her head and she started singing for me haha and yes i fell in love for this beautiful song too. who ever wrote this, is an amazing writer *huh??*

nb: PUMA!!!! where are you i miss you i hate this feeling but i hv to admit noone could make me laugh the way you could i love you



reyshafabrista *the loveable daughter, sister, and lover*

No comments: