Sunday, October 29, 2006




WAITING FOR MY PLANE TO COME...

THINK FAST SURVEY
Don't think about an answer...just put thefirst thing
that pops into your head down.
1. My ex is still:
THE SAME OL JERK WITH MUCH MORE BULLSHIT TO COME *NEGATIVITY*
2. I am listening to:
my sist nagging haha no JT -my love
3. Maybe I should:
lose some weight haha i've been planning but still *a plan*
4. I love:
my family..my everything i love them to death .
mommy..dearest..my soulmate...my other half..and my no. 1 fan
dadda..the most caring and loving dad
my sist..gosh i can't explain..she means so much to me we spend so many times together and we're closer after what we went thru together
my bro..guess he just need to grow up a bit ;)
6. I don't understand:
the world
7. I lost:
my winky hixhixhix
8. People say:
rubbish things bout me
9. The meaning of my screen name is:
i think it was taken from a thriller movie *korea* but i just love it it defines the sisterhood between me and my sist
10. Love is:
not blind but we blinded ourselves just to love someone *which is unnecessary*
11. Somewhere, someone is:
searching for me haha
12. I will always:
love my famz *insya allah* and be a good kid with a big-big heart
13. Forever seems:
unlikely
14. I never ever want to:
hook up with someone i hate or someone who doesn't deserve me
15. My cell phone is:
the best!
16. When I wake up in the morning:
i thank god for giving me another day to live in *be gracious!*
17. I get annoyed when:
things don't go my way but i get annoyed easily with my bro dunno why
18. Parties are:
so lame
19. My pet(s) is(are):
dun have now
20. Kisses are the best when:
you do it at the right time, place and with the right one
21. Today I:
feel great *after seeing miss ashlee*
22. Tomorrow I:
have an appoinment with dentist
23. I really want:
good things to happen in the future and to be a good person *i wanna watch moviiieesss!!*
24. Really want to ask:
none
it's all about L.O.L.O.L.OL.O.L.O.V.E
*missc-reyshafabrista*


No comments: