Friday, August 03, 2007

cooling down..


so damn glad!! hee hee, alhamdulillah..can't stop saying that!


first thing you did this morning?
- woke up and met my mom


friends u've missed?
- those from my elementary days


who did u hang out with last saturday?
- today is sat..


what's annoying you right now?
- the inconsistency, doubts, questions, and fear


do you believe in long distancerelationships?
-sorry..but no, not for me i guess..hopefully never will because it's really2 hard to cope with.


where is the last place you went?
- toilet


who is the last person you called?
-my dad


who is the last person texted you?
- my dad


do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
- hopefully =p


do you have a crush?
- as always hee hee


do you wish on stars?
- noo..i do love stars tho


when did you last cry?
- last month when i had a serious nerveous breakdown. luckily my mom was with me


are you keeping a secret from theworld?
- yeah, i do think that private stuff belong to me only!


do you have any pets?
- i had hamsters, birds, and fishes but they passed away respectively ="(


what is the color of your bedsheets?
- it's colourful


what were you doing at 9 last night?
- surfing net


last person you talked to?
- my sist


when is the last time you saw mom &dad?
- now i'm looking at them


are you a normally happy person?
- alhamdulillah, i'm grateful for what i have


what color are your eyes?
- dark brown


last person you hugged?
- my mom


how is the weather right now?
- cold


how about your breakfast?
- hot chocolate


how about your dinner last night?
- something extra special


do you love anyone now?
- yes definitely


cheese like the best food ever?
- i love cheeseeee


would you kill people if heaven/helldoes not exist?
- of course no..i don't have the heart


which is the best place to get an inspiration, bathroom or your room?
- my room!!the best!!it's comfeeeeeyyyyyy


do you ever think about the future?how you'll gonna die?
- to be honest no..i let God guide me i dun want to be extra bummed if i can't reach for something i want just go with the flow. secondly, i dun wanna know how i'm gonna die it's way beyond my imagination


miss school times?
- not really


how would you like to descri beyour friends?
- hopefully my true friends are loyal


Do you like anyone?
- yes


Waited all night for a phone call that never came?
- yeah! so damn pathetic, but i've come to a place where i


Sad and looked up at the stars?
- it's been too long since i did that


Do you believe in love at firstsight?
- no..


Who are you thinking of now ?
- someone worth my thoughts


How are you feeling now ?
- tired, sleepy, hoping to find answers


What are you going to do ?
- edit my blog, upload to imeem, search for more NFG videos


what were you doing before filling this out?
- talked to my mom


who would you like to see right now?
- JP!!!


are you friends with any of your exs?
- only with the first one..tho my Xs are jerks. if they were good they'd still be mine


if you could be with someone right now who would it be?
- JP..!! noone else but u hee hee


are you missing someone?
- yeah


most annoying thing about you?
- nothing hee hee


how about your day yesterday?
- good, full of surprises but i got over it


how about today?
- ok!hopefully 2moro is better than today
_lilmiss09_

No comments: