Wednesday, September 24, 2008

craving for more...

i have been away from my books for quite some time now. it might sounds funny but i have always find them around me all the time. to be honest, i have never thought that i'll miss flipping those yellowish pages as much as this. laugh at me now, but you won't find it funny anymore after your boyf/girlf can't separate themselves from books. looking at people around me either reading or holding their books with obvious excitement makes me homesick. i can only hold my breath and look on to other side. i have bought books few months ago and don't have time to read them at the time being. and now, i am too far away to even look at them. i love to read and usually, spend about three or four hours a day reading a book. hopefully, i can solve this problem in time so i don't have to wait longer than i supposed to. anyway, my PS2 is unavailable at the time being therefore, my mind is already starting to roaming around places i shouldn't be. wii and PS3 are other alternatives that i have been thinking to replace my old PS2. if it hadn't happened the way it was, i wouldn't have picked these alternatives as a way out. i loved my PS2 and still do but buying a newer version of game console isn't something far off from my target. dad agrees to buy me a dslr next month as birthday gift. i don't know whether it would come as reality as i have wanted it since months ago, so good luck for me....

No comments: