Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Missing

For some reason, my other blog is being dumb. How could you reject my 2 posts? Don't tell me it's happening again!.

Arsenal are going to go against Liverpool today and I'd be pleased if they can beat the reds right in the stomach. I bet, he will put red all over his face. I can't wait to see his profile and see what's going on in his page. Ste-G will not be available, but the danger is still there. The reds are strong in midfield as well as in defense. We are still missing Gallas and Clichy whom are out due to injuries. Both strikers are probably missed out as well, therefore we might line up Bendtner and Arshavin up front with Arshavin playing just right behind Bendtner. I don't know about Bendtner, but I have a strong belief in Arshavin who has proved time and time again to be as deadly as any other Arsenal legend in history. Nasri could play as left winger while Walcott will resume as right winger to join Bendtner in the attacking force.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: