Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fucking stupid

I know I am over the top over choosing my headline but yesterday Arsenal were nothing but bunch of kids having fun in the park with their friends from the neighborhood. We did alright during the attack but we made too many errors with our passings and this has put everything into dust including rare chance from E9 who was close enough to score but unable to find accuracy on his shot. There we were marching forward without any clear direction and obviously failed. I don't blame the coach for this mess but I wish he had seen the goal from Sunderland to overhaul his struggling side by introducing some fresh legs. Honestly, I was hoping to see some changes right after HT. Ramsey and Rosicky were a bit sore last night and should have been replaced by Walcott and Vela in the 60th minutes. Enough is enough and I am tired writing this. I am sleepy and tired from last night's flight and haven't been able to conjure up my strength no matter how much I spent on my sleep. And you, Arsenal, has made everything worse than I had predicted. Sign off
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: