Monday, March 07, 2011

Persie is in traveling squad

How should I treat this news?. I'm happy, of course. But will that change anything?. Some Gooners pointing out that his inclusion is a way of Wenger showing his doubts on Bendtner. I don't see it that way though. Persie has recovered way ahead of his scheduled match and the manager knowing his thin squad, decided to bring him along with other players.

Admit it, Persie has become integral part in our squad and having him in the team will be a huge boost to our chance winning the game. I don't know how far his fitness is concern but I will not risk him to play when we are bound to face another champions side few days after. Keep him on the bench and if situation requires us to use him, then we don't have a choice but to play him. In the mean time, let Bendtner and Chamakh do their business. We have Arshavin and Nasri fit for the game, Rosicky is here as well, so I don't see any point we rush him to this extent. I'm not saying we should not play him, but be cautious please. We need him to score goals in a match we have not played and won yet: the FA cup match at Old Trafford this weekend.

That's it for now. Keep you posted always. Cheers everyone...

No comments: